Thursday, October 28, 2010

This led me to my garden of decorative concrete engraving Home Select

I have an old concrete floor in my garden that has done nothing but keep the weeds down, and I wanted to turn into something useful, without using a process that the carbon footprint to speak of. The concrete is the floor of a detached garage 20 feet ft.x20 which was demolished a few years ago. The concrete is in good shape. I decided to make "this large floor plate of my garden house / summer kitchen with the construction of a pole, with screens andThe panels. The roof has an overhang greater control of exposure time, such as rain, snow or sun blows.

I do not want just old ugly gray cement for the floor, so I'm looking for "green" three levels of treatment:
Mats: Indoor / Outdoor types because the interiors of the buildings', in part by bad weather and can picnic / outdoor expect.
Hardwood: Outside or in forest cover due to climate and indoor / outdoor life of ahome garden.
Decorative Concrete Engraving: I am intrigued by the tools available for decorative concrete engraving and found places that offer hands-on training workshops on the use of engraving tools.

The three options, decorative concrete engraving, wood, carpet and a number of real money cost for installation. There are no hidden costs, such as humidity control, filling and one-time-use connections. Everything will be installed on top of workmaterials. I'm not having to invest the dollars and cents in this equation, although they are important factors in the final choice.

Green is the focus of today.

All options will be subject to changing weather conditions and temperatures, more humidity. The shadow areas will fall on all panels that control the direct sun, which will help reduce the risks for each of the three UV choices require.

Carpet

Carpet comes to the party with a cleardisadvantage. I do not like the carpet. Maintenance is not attractive to me, a / dry wet floors will be needed because of the time. Carpet must be protected from furniture and pets, because it can be stained, torn, tangled and unmade. The concern for the care of his dirty to be kept inside and make sure the food that the potential of mold. If I am not tired of the model, how can the cat pee, chocolate mud stains and spills, this particular forgottenfloor carpet in my 10 years. The content of organic material is not. If the mat is unattractive, unhealthy and dirty enough to justify the loss, it's going to end up in a landfill.

Green Carpet takes energy to produce synthetic petroleum-based materials. When new, there will be problems with dyes and other chemical irritants. The soft snuggly rug could be a habitat for mold allergens and dust lead to "early onsetfunctional obsolescence. "The choice of functional materials and interior / exterior can prolong life compared to other species. The bulk material that will not dissolve in a landfill. Carpet is not a big impression as a green choice.

Floors

Hardwoods are a bit 'more attractive. general maintenance, a broom, mop or light vacuum, with perhaps a little 'round-loving wet wood cleaners. Mold, odor and overall appearance of gross are not permanentparts of the floor. This type of maintenance is more my style. While tables can be cleaned, the risk of stains and scratches and is still known as "character" in the parquet. Hardwood and I can plan on a long term relationship, some brands have a 25-year warranty. Since the structure is a home garden, possible problems on the road are not so scary. They may include: irregular cracks, cupping, crowning, insects, termites, loose boards, finish peeling, buckling,changes color.

Green: I may choose to issue a type of wood used wooden garbage is growing so quickly, so the 'tree' is not a kill. Or I can think of bamboo, a renewable plant sources that can be made attractive in the roof deck. Chemicals used in processing, the more energy considerations for cutting wood. Finishes can be irritating. When I'm ready for something else, boards have some value as firewood. Because of the nails and glue used in the system,Chances are that a large part of this plan would go to landfill. Wood is organic, slow to break down when buried in a carpet landfill.Hardwood seems greener and far more to my taste.

Decorative Concrete Engraving

What is the process of decorative concrete engraving?

In my dream garden, home décor, with simple, ugly concrete has a poetic image.

The concrete is there, no matter which option I choose. If I choose toturn it into an attractive, primary flooring helpful for my garden house / summer kitchen, which will bring the green-o-meter?

Green: Concrete can be colored with an acid stain permanently to penetrate a depth of concrete. In general, this place looks marbled, because every square inch of concrete will be a unique response to the acid of the chemical stain. As I said before, I like low maintenance, marbling that pleases me. Or, I canchoose a concentrated water based stain that bonds to the concrete. Both methods can be engraved with a pattern of my choice, geometric, abstract or imitation of nature. When staining and etching processes are completed, the entire surface is protected by an acrylic sealant outdoors. The stain and sealant on the risks of the environment only if they are applied incorrectly. After application and cure, are solid. They sit down. I have to decide to change the color or model, weare some simple removal of available applications, including blasting a vacuum system that keeps dust minimal. Nothing for the dump. Through my actions, decorative concrete is the greener option.

The degree of loss of something ceramic, glass or ceramic that may be left on the concrete surface is a disadvantage. Carpet or hardwood would be a little 'insurance against breakage ... very small. Not so with the affected concrete. broken cups and relegated to the dollarSection percent, and will not affect the green rating.

Decorative concrete engraving seems to be the best choice to leave their environmental footprint.

Now, an entrepreneur who is not decorative concrete engraving and get to choose. Or perhaps I am myself a number of these intriguing instruments and do my own engraving.

Thanks To : Blenders Store. LOWER Prices in Same Item

No comments:

Post a Comment